May 26, 2009

crazy

My summer job at the café is screwed up, I HATE HATE HATE when the employer just cannot say directly that we don't really need you working here right now, I could even handle "no summer job for you btw I changed my mind so fuck off" or something (?! :D) instead they're like "well... I'll call you in two weeks, I'm off for vacation again so... and my brother isn't too happy having you alone here.." Well guess what fucker? I have another summer job ha ha-ha! If that bastard calls me after two weeks (which he won't) I'm gonna say that yeah sure of course I'll be there tomorrow and then never ever show up... Or then SHOW up and spill coffee all over the place and shit and stuff. Okey a bit overboard. I'll just take my medication and start meditating.

1 comment:

FILIPPA said...

sv: haha va fräckt. jadu kort kort mkt smink lockar eller spikrakt hår smycken päls och aah typ :D