Jun 6, 2009

I like the little ponies and the little rainbows

From deviantart.com

The celebrations are still on; too bad the partystar is sleeping on the couch with a new doggy shirt on which literally says "doggy 23", poor Roope looks like a basketball player. My packing is going bad too, all of my clothes are in a huge pile in the middle of my room. I guess tomorrow it's just throwing all of them in my suitcase, like they'll ever fit in.

Next week it's work work work, partying, chilling, photography gig (yay - they keep on coming now) and shopping! I hope my "stay-at-home" weekend pays off. Plus I have to add that I'm logging in to facebook more than ever now (if someone's wondering), there's a rational reason for that too... which I can't say here. Why do I always screw things up for me?

No comments: