Dec 3, 2008

What happens after you've watched all Paris Hilton's new BFF episodes?

Fille came over to us today in order to come with me and buy food. He was kind enough to cook the chicken for me while I watched Paris Hilton's new BFF episodes and then he wanted me to spice them up as a final touch. When I got to the chickens they had a bit of black on top of them, you know when they are just a bit overcooked/grilled. I start screaming in anger "MOTHER FUCKER! these chickens are black!! I'm gonna die and get cancer!!!" Then I start in anger throwing chili spice on them and Fille doesn't say anything. Poor thing has been making me these chickens and I start attacking those chickens accusing them of giving me cancer.

I felt like I just arrived directly from Paris Hilton's show.

No comments: