Aug 31, 2008

Photoshoot with Ama



Here are two pictures from the photoshoot with Ama today. I haven't had the time to edit more. The cat face on the lower picture was really creepy as she looked like a serial killer and I couldn't stop lauhing taking these pictures. Anyway the cat face was Amas idea and the phone mine. I like a very dark mood on my pictures so it's on purpose.

It's kinda weird that the editing takes more time than the actual photographing process, and still it's called photography. I enjoy both and editing is a huge part, the biggest part in my pictures at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really lovely pictures, I'm so proud of you and so jealous also ;) I especially love the lower one because it's so different and interesting. Where did you get phone from? And the other pictures colors on the plants are just amazing, how did you succeed with it?

The Stylish Wanderer said...

What are dockers?
Beautiful pictures BTW