Aug 24, 2008

University search

I've been thinking all year - where to go after high school - England or USA or just stay in Finland for 2 years and then go somewhere...

Now I know what I want, I want to go the the US. I have two things I want to study:

Marketing and Fashion Marketing

I have no idea if I can study first marketing and then take an associates degree in fashion marketing. It's so difficult for me to know as the american system is completely different than the Finnish one. I would like to have God as my friend so he could answer all the 1000 questions I have, "what are the best marketing&fashion marketing universities in the US and how appreciated is an associates degree, what if I only study fashion marketing or vice versa?"

Awwwghr, I think I study first marketing and then fashion marketing. I'm gonna be away from home forever.

No comments: