Oct 13, 2008

Morning glory

You know those mornings when it feels as if you've slept 2 minutes and feel like commiting suicide or just skip the whole day from school/work? (I prefer the suicide part ;)) You push snooze, snooze, snooze and have 10 minutes til the bus goes - you end up looking like crap and run to the bus and feel like shit the whole school day and just want home and can't concentrate at all. (because you look like crap)

Well my solution is...



MUSIC! Even the worst morning gets better when listening to something delightful! I literally had a party in my room this morning at 6.50, I was dancing the shit out of me and didn't look like crap as I was an early bird! Yes that song is my morning routine right now. Of course, you'll need an iPod coz parents won't be happy waking up hearing your crappy music. :S

No comments: