Nov 18, 2008

I skip school to go shopping

Yes that I did today and it wasn't supposed to happen. But it was only ToK so no problemo. I feel kind of bad though as I haven't been on those lessons for 1 week now, let's hope he has forgotten me.
Fille bought something too ! (Huge development in our relationship - he understanding me) ;)


I finally found a nice fur jacket that doesn't look Russian. (or HOish) if you know what I mean? AND IT IS FROM HM KIDS (because kids can't look like ho's aight?) I think I'll start shopping childrens clothes again as those purple comfy pants are also from HM Kids. Yippeee, it's also much cheaper. I also went outside my box and returned to the 90's with those lightwashed jeans that aren't skinny! My butt actually manages to look kind of small in those jeans.
I could probably write a novel about those shoppings, that's why I try to not write and show a lot of pictures because it only results in crap when I write. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing in IB as it's only about 875427 word essays and tests etc...

No comments: