Nov 5, 2008

Shopping and other fancy stuff

Today I went shopping with my friend Siitari, I bought latex leggings and 2 dvd's that I can watch in the weekend as my mom won't let me go out as I've been ill for 1 month now.

I really have to start taking pictures and add all my birthday presents here, my blog is so boring, me don't likey :( And writing is something I enjoy SOMETIMES. (When I have a funny story to tell or when I'm pissed)

Otherwise I like posting nice fashion pictures for inspiration or just party pictures or pictures of myself or my photographies. That's about it, my life. HAHAHHAHA

Oh yes and I hate my banner and layout, I'm bored. Needs change! Soon you'll see the most amazing looking blog ever!

akjfhsjhfjsh is what I'm really saying. I'm never gonna write anything again, just gonna post random pictures and you'll never guess what goes on in my head.

No comments: