Feb 21, 2009

SUMMARY OF YESTERDAY

A vine bottle went down aaaand some beers - I played electro and rock music on the highest possible volume at home - I found blue sticker in my bag and throw it around in Pacces car - We stopped at a gas station and I threw a huge piece of blue sticker at the sales man - I wanted P to slow down so that I could throw blue sticker on passing cars, he just increased the speed - fucker - we arrive to the gig (conscious youths) right on time - I don't like the music but the DJ looked like Jesus so I had something to do - look at him - I talk annoingly much to Susu about how crap the music is but how nice the Jesus DJ is - Apparently we had stared at him quite visibly because he comes and asks us "Ladies, do you have something you'd like to hear?" - We go and check his DJ table out and I start talking english because I'm stupid and he wants us to leave the DJ table - I argue with the bartender whether he's really a bartender or a proctor - apparently he was both - he doesn't want to give me a free shot - we arrive to McDonald's with a group of people - too much noice and we're out - we call jonno who comes after us - at home we eat pasta and drink beer - it's 5 in the morning - we google hemorrhoid

No comments: