Mar 2, 2009

Bastardo

This is for all you who read to the examinations;

Today I woke up at 10 and read magazines to 12, then I went to Verkku and ate salad, came home went to the sauna, then to Helsinki and meet Ida for shopping and now I'm chilling again. Soon I'm going to Fille and eat candy and watch a movie.

Tomorrow I'm planning on taking a beer and something like that. Maybe ski a bit...

Hahahhahaha this is what I'm doing while you read. I'm a bastard.
(I was in the mood of writing that...) Actually it's quite boring to have nothing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi, khyll beib! Sen kmr ja ju samtidit å läsa ti hänkkipänkki, wuhuu ;)

Fuuuck you va du ha haft stressig dag ;D ja ha vari i skolan å 7 timmar på bibban, wuhuuu :D
ha int hillu me dej på länge, fuckin miss ya. ha du imå skola? ja e dä mellan 1-halv 3!!!