Mar 16, 2009

this is getting hilarious

I'm currently writing an application form. YES, I've finally managed to sort out the incredible mess in my head.

Fuck all school I've talked about, FUCK Hanken. I'm serious, what was I thinking of? Now I'm just scared to death that I won't be accepted this year. I'm applying to "Lapin Yliopisto" as a second option for graphic design so I could always stay there but yes, the school I'm writing an application form to is Bergh's school of communication in Stockholm where I would be 1/2 years and from there I would be transferred to Swinburne University (or that's my option) to study communication design. Oh yes, it's in Melbourne, Australia and I would be there for 3 years.

It's so damn perfect! What should be included in an application form? "I'm perfect" and other ass-licking?

No comments: