Mar 7, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday... what can I say, we started off at Annmaries house and from there we went to KY golden club, from there we went to Roba with Verkku and Cecci, I have a vague memory that we sang really loudly some made-up song which I can't remember. In Roba I talked with the DJ and danced with blondie Stella and half past 2 we started walking to the bus. Me and Verkku went to Obli "jatkoille", it was 5 in the morning. I played Guns N Roses and Dire straits and drank 80%booz, it was mad. We went to the sauna and then I called Annmarie 7 in the morning to say that I'm still drinking and partying! She sounded like a creep. 12 o'clock I heared someones phone ringing and after 1min I realised it was mine, I answered and Annmarie hang up the phone. I must've sounded like I was dying. It was a successful night. "Jatkot" is probably the best part of the partying scene. I'm still drunk and it's 2 o'clock. Hmm.... what to do?

No comments: