Mar 9, 2009

This is just so fucking great

When I now finally figured out where I want to go (not to Hanken because it's just the same continuation of IB economics which is absolutely boring and MORE FUCKING BORING) the programme I really do want to study is media engineering at Metropolia which isn't opened for application anymore because it fucking closed in february. Yes, I want to go to an "ammattikorkeakoulu" because I'm ready to cut this shit of studying everything on a university level when I can study the deep shit immediately in an ammattikorkeakoulu.

So what am I doing now? Apply to Hanken because it's the only alternative left? What if I get in? Then I'm stuck there? Because who would change from Hanken to an ammattikorkeakoulu? An idiot?

WHY IS MY LIFE JUST SO FUCKING GREAT?

No comments: